MRCRAGM4 – RCRA 4 Hr Refresher
This instructor-led course is for general maintenance personnel and trains students to meet RCRA requirements and EPA, 40 CFR Parts 260-279. Class held every Wednesday at 7:30 am.
This course is designed to serve as the annual refresher for any employee who works with hazardous wastes to meet RCRA (EPA 40 CFR Parts 260-279) regulatory compliance. This training course has been approved for instruction for all contractor and HOVENSA personnel by the HOVENSA safety department.
- Regulatory overview
- Wastes at HOVENSA
- Understanding of TSD (treatment, storage and disposal) facilities
- Waste handling procedures
- Response to emergency situations
- Response to spills and leaks
- A PPE (personal protection equipment) review
- Testing: A minimum score of 80 is required to pass the final test
Class held every Friday at 7:30 am. Minimum class size 4, maximum 10.
Course ID: MRCRAGM4
Duration: 4 hrs
Min. Class Size: 4
Expiration Type: Annual