MRCRASUP8 – RCRA 8 Hr Refresher for Supervisors
This course is designed to serve as the annual refresher for supervisor level employees who work with hazardous wastes to meet RCRA (EPA 40 CFR Parts 260-279) regulatory compliance. This training course has been approved for instruction for all contractor and HOVENSA personnel by the HOVENSA safety department.
Class held every Friday at 7:30 am. Min class size 4, maximum 10.
- Regulatory overview
- Wastes at HOVENSA
- Understanding of TSD (treatment, storage and disposal) facilities
- Waste handling procedures
- Response to emergency situations
- Response to spills and leaks
- A PPE (personal protection equipment) review
- Testing: a minimum score of 80 is required to pass the final test.
Course ID: MRCRASUP8
Duration: 8 hrs
Min. Class Size: 4
Expiration Type: Annual