OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Training Course
OSHA recommends Outreach Training Programs as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910. General industry workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on specific hazards of the job. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Outreach DOL course completion card within 4-8 weeks.
The OSHA 10-hour General Industry Outreach Training course has been reviewed and accepted by OSHA for online distribution.
The 10-hour General Industry Outreach Training Program is intended to provide an entry level worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards in a general industry setting.
Who is This Course For?
- Job Supervisors
- Industries include but not limited to:
– Health Care
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 2: Walking & Working Surfaces
- Module 3: Emergency Action Plan
- Module 4: Hazardous Materials
- Module 5: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 6: Machine Guarding Safety
- Module 7: Electrical Safety
- Module 8: Hazard Communication
- Module 9: Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- Module 10: Safety and Health Programs
- Final Exam
Course Credit: 10 hours
Course ID: OSHA10
Duration: 10 hrs
Min. Class Size: 1
Expiration Type: None
At the end of each module, you will be given a 10 question module quiz. You must score at least 70% on each module quiz to move forward in the course. You will be given up to three opportunities to pass each module quiz. Failure to successfully pass the quiz will result in being locked out of the course and not allowed to continue with an online training format for your Outreach training.
Once you have successfully completed all of the modules, you must pass a final exam to receive full credit for the course. The exam is 20 questions long and will test your knowledge on information covered throughout the course. You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.