Performance Evaluations Training for Supervisors
Part of the First Line of Defense training series for supervisors.
This course will take approximately 30-40 minutes to complete.
Most supervisors hate giving employee evaluations, but it’s probably because they’ve never been trained on how to do them right. Here’s your opportunity to correct that.
- Employee discussion of raises and reviews
- How to review employees you don’t like
- Maintaining objectivity and consistency
- Making evaluations heavy on specifics, light on generalities
- Keeping an employee file
- Communicating performance problems
- Mixing the positive and negative
- Explaining business impact of employee behavior
- Keeping performance evaluations separate from employee’s status
- Avoiding speculation, sticking to what you know
- Importance of honesty in evaluations
Course ID: TTPERFEVAL
Duration: 30 mins
Min. Class Size: 1
Expiration Type: Annual