Privacy Training for Supervisors
Part of the First Line of Defense training series for supervisors.
This course will take approximately 30-40 minutes to complete.
Untrained managers can cross the line when trying to learn more about employee conduct.
- Is cubicle subject to search by supervisor?
- Defining company property
- E-mail, IM, and Blackberrys
- Dangers of jumping to conclusions
- Employee blogs and confidential information
- Cell-phones and other employee personal property
- How to assess impact off-duty conduct
- Using progressive discipline
- Different privacy rights for public and private employees
- Internet, phone, e-mail, workplace searches, drug and alcohol use, and code of conduct issues
Course ID: TTPRIVACY
Duration: 30 mins
Min. Class Size: 1
Expiration Type: Annual