QRIGREF – Qualified Rigger Refresher
Prerequisite: Qualified Rigger – course ID: QRIG
Annual Refresher training program for construction, industrial and maintenance craftsmen who use rigging equipment to perform their jobs.
Participants will learn how to safely use and inspect equipment, all in accordance with OSHA and ASME requirements. Certification ensures that the rigger is a competent and qualified person.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to properly use and inspect wire rope, chain and synthetic web slings, rigging hardware, and lifting devices.
- How to interpret rated capacity charts for wire rope, slings and rigging hardware.
- The three methods to calculate sling loading.
- Safe rigging practices and procedures.
- Overview of signals and responsibilities of signal persons.
- How to perform a pre-use, frequent and periodic inspection of rigging equipment.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- OSHA and ANSI handouts
- Certification of Training
We gladly offer this class with less than the minimum number o students. The total course cost will be pro-rated for the actual number of students attending.
Course ID: QRIGREF
Duration: 8 hrs
Min. Class Size: 4
Expiration Type: Annual