STOP Sexual Harassment Training for Employees – VI Edition
Stop Sexual Harassment: Interactive Training for Employees.
The course has been adapted to meet the requirements in the U.S. Virgin lslands.
- Hostile Work Environment vs. Quid Pro Quo Harassment
- What is hostile environment harassment?
- Dangers of the Internet and e-mail.
- 12 real-world examples of hostile work environment harassment, including rules on physical contact.
- Hostility based on a former relationship.
- Gender Harassment: Why hazing can’t be tolerated, and why there’s no “equal opportunity” harassment defense.
- An employee’s duty to cooperate with HR’s investigation.
- Hostility based on sexual orientation.
- Harassment by a Customer
Schedule online via the Extranet.
The training lab is open Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. The last CBT courses start at 2:30 pm.
Course ID: TTSEXHARASSEMP
Duration: 40 min
Min. Class Size: 1
Expiration Type: Annual
Training for: Employees
This course is provided by our partner, M. Lee Smith Publishers and Training Today